$1.00 - $1.25
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.00 - $1.25
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$3.25 - $5.00
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Spoke kits for repair of RaceFace wheels.
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
$10.80 - $17.00
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack.
Straight pull spokes and nipples from Zipp
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
WeThePeople spokes are high-quality, high-strength and black as night. Lace your wheels up right with these spokes, and land big airs to flat with confidence. - Front- and Rear-specific lengths - For use with WTP Supreme hubs and 22-inch Logic rim - Replaces spokes used in wheels on 2018 Audio complete bike - Includes 16mm brass nipples
3-pack, 280mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black for Roam 60 27.5 Wheels
3-pack, 298mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black Roam 60 29 Wheels
CX-Ray 298mm Straight pull spokes fit every position of the Rise 60 (B1), 29" wheel. - Length: 298mm - Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Page 1 of 1