$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
$10.99 - $12.99
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
$14.99 - $16.00
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
Kenda Koncept is a strong, durable, lightweight tire with an excellent value for recreational riders. A file type tread pattern provides low rolling resistance and tight cornering in all road conditions. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$14.99 - $15.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
$14.99 - $15.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Kenda K126 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. Fits older Schwinn Sting Ray 20" wheels.
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Page 1 of 26 Next page