- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$3.30 - $4.99
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
$5.79 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Storage made simple Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage. Key features - Wide opening for easy access - Fits in standard water bottle cages - Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
- .5L SKS water bottle - Made in Netherlands
SKS's Topcage uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for low weight and impact resistance. The cage top is adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes.
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
$7.99 - $8.99
JET is a biodegradable bottle made in food-grade squeezable polyethylene. The bottle has a sporty, sophisticated, and practical design that made it possible for us to achieve greater resistance for the bottle body while retaining unaltered its lightness and softness. Distinguished by an elegant and sinuous profile, the JET comes with a contoured bottle body with a smaller diameter for easier and improved handling, insertion, and removal of the water bottle under any circumstance. The standard 74mm diameter of the JET ensures it can be used with all the commercially available cages.
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
The Sunlite Side Mount Bottle Cage is perfect for full suspension bikes and smaller frames where a standard water bottle just won't fit.
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles. - Composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Page 1 of 9 Next page