- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
$1.00 - $24.72
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
- Rubber - Color: Black
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
$2.79 - $4.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
$2.99 - $3.99
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes, and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
Giant's Slick derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. • Mounts to most seat binder bolts • Aluminum construction • Great for cantilever brake
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm brake housing • Front or Rear
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
• Galvanized steel inner wire • Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Page 1 of 7 Next page