700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$14.99 - $18.00
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
Kenda Koncept is a strong, durable, lightweight tire with an excellent value for recreational riders. A file type tread pattern provides low rolling resistance and tight cornering in all road conditions. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
- Center ridged tire knobby
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
$19.95 - $24.99
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
The Shakedown is a hybrid tire made for light gravel and touring. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33 TPI
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Amsterdam Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$20.95 - $35.65
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • 700 x 41c • ISO 622
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
- Lite race/training tire with smooth tread, directional siping
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$26.99 - $29.09
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
For the roads less traveled A fast-rolling gravel tire that offers consistent traction. The GR1 Comp gravel tire's lightly-treaded design makes for a fast-rolling tire that still offers consistent traction on rougher, gravel-covered roads and paths. - Excels in fast and firm conditions - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering
Page 1 of 7 Next page