Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$2.99 - $24.99
Bontrager's TLR Tire Sealant does away with tubes. Running tubeless is lighter and allows lower tire pressures for better traction without worrying about pinch flats. TLR Tire Sealant flows easily through Bontrager Tubeless valves (sold separately) with removable cores so you can set them up without removing your tire. Its unique formula coats the inner walls of your tire to repair punctures as soon as they occur. It requires as little as an ounce to seal tubeless tires and its long-lasting, non-corrosive, ammonia-free formula works for months and plays nicely with aluminum rims and rubber tires. Available in a 32-ounce size for your home shop or a convenient 2-ounce size that works great for topping off your sealant levels.
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Simple, lightweight and robust - tough nylon tyre levers in a pack of two for fast removal of tires during a puncture repair. Features - Designed for a perfect fit on Giant Wheel Systems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims. -Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface -Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening -Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups -CNC-machined AL-6061
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
Electra's Bubble Valve Caps are perfect for anyone who wants to customize their sweet ride down to the last detail. Simply screw onto any Schrader valve, step back and admire your awesome wheels.
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$9.95 - $24.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$10.99 - $16.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
- For use with Giant proprietary wheelsystems - 38mm valve stem - Removable valve core for easier application of tire sealant - 2 per package - 87202: Road Disc WheelSystem specific
Page 1 of 3 Next page